Sign in to follow this  
jackophant

de_hoodoo

Hi all,

I've been away for a while so I'm not expecting much from myself, but here's my WIP post for this contest:

Hoodoo is a defuse map based in the historical region of Cappadocia, now recognised as Central Anatolia in Turkey. It is well known for it's distinctive fairy chimneys, ancient homes built into the rock face and underground, and hot-air ballooning excursions.

DWevXSl.jpg

Screenshot is a very basic theme test, don't take it too seriously :)

Workshop Link: Hoodoo

Cheers!

Edited by jackophant

The bingo chart of my planned locations is almost completely filled out just from this one competition alone. Great choice, hopefully there will be a lot of verticality (my idea of Cappadoccia was more like Grotta Palazese, another entry into this contest)

8 hours ago, Karthoum said:

The bingo chart of my planned locations is almost completely filled out just from this one competition alone. Great choice, hopefully there will be a lot of verticality (my idea of Cappadoccia was more like Grotta Palazese, another entry into this contest)

I don't even know if I'll finish this so don't feel bad about having a go at the same theme :)

Verticality can be a little unforgiving, but the theme definitely demands something.