It looks insane, but for some reason, those perfectly symmetrical cabels just hurt my eyes. But other than that... Good job!

Just letting you know that we're not dead and we will finish the map. When the deadline hits some rooms will most likely not be at the state we would like them to be, but we will have something decent in our hands.

We will update the workshop page tomorrow!

11 minutes ago, JonyDrake said:

Just letting you know that we're not dead and we will finish the map. When the deadline hits some rooms will most likely not be at the state we would like them to be, but we will have something decent in our hands.

We will update the workshop page tomorrow!

I'm just in the same situation 😆 I'll have to make amends, but it'll be done I guess!

We have updated the workshop page, even tho we won't be able to update the map after this because deadknife had to travell, let us know if you find any bugs.

Here's the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783407163

Here's the final Radar and sorry for the bad quality of some of the rooms:1783407163_preview_submerged_radar.png.a6b81d5fc0d46b6adaa03960b71d633a.png

Edited by JonyDrake