On 11/14/2019 at 4:27 AM, JonyDrake said:

Tar radar broke a little on my side, but here are some of the layout changes.

I've had this exact same issue as of late. I don't know what the fix for it is. Going back to the old radar is a big no-no for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the bottom of the issue. For me too, all of a sudden (without ever really changing major stuff in the scene or even changing the entity for that matter) the whole layout is offset and out of bounds.聽馃槬

2 hours ago, JorisCeoen said:

I've had this exact same issue as of late. I don't know what the fix for it is. Going back to the old radar is a big no-no for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the bottom of the issue. For me too, all of a sudden (without ever really changing major stuff in the scene or even changing the entity for that matter) the whole layout is offset and out of bounds.聽馃槬

Change the antialiasing in tar_config to none.

14 hours ago, JorisCeoen said:

I went back to old radar to overlay the new one/copy the old radar values onto new one.

This may be asking too much, but if anyone is intrested in helping us with detailing the map (Mostly modelling), it would be appreciated. This theme is really interesting, yet really hard to pull off, so we'll need some help to finish the map聽as we picture it in our minds for the contest deadline.

57 minutes ago, JonyDrake said:

This may be asking too much, but if anyone is intrested in helping us with detailing the map (Mostly modelling), it would be appreciated. This theme is really interesting, yet really hard to pull off, so we'll need some help to finish the map聽as we picture it in our minds for the contest deadline.

I could try helping, as it seems that i wont be finishing any of my entries to the competition. However i can't promise anything too good (i could try modelling something, might not turn out good tho).

Had a few playtests, the map is just OK, and we could technically go with that for detailing, but we're gonna try to make it as good as possible when it comes to layout. Again, if someone is willing to help us with the detailing, it would be appreciated.