I had the chance to play the map the other day, and I had a blast! The timings work well, and me and my brother had lot's of fun trying out new strategies on it!

I certainly think it's more than deserving of it's place in the game, well done!

The map was very enjoyable to play in matchmaking, but almost everyone in my matches was complaining about the ambient noises which can be quite distracting. Also, the room with the broken wall was very hard to spot for me and my team at first as it was dark and under the stairs and it created some confusion as people thought the "a long" swamp area was the only way to get to A. The map is leagues better than the first version I played

While I did notice a performance boost from last update, I'm still struggling to go beyond 100 fps in most of the outdoors locations. My gpu is a real bottleneck (GTX 770 2GB) but compared to the performances I get on other community maps / official maps, I think another optimisation pass is desirable! Keep it up!