3 hours ago, untor said:

Every night - compiling
Every day - found some issues and bugs
Soon we can play - every night and every day! 
New radar and some new screens from spawns and bombsite B! 

are you sure fog in competitive map is good idea?

6 hours ago, zombi said:

are you sure fog in competitive map is good idea?

Good question. If its made right fog can improve the playervisibility greatly. I tested it on my map. But I am currently not sure whether I use fog for mine. Because it looks more colourful and better without. It also decreased visibility on one spots. Maybe more. I didn't checked it on all places. And I guess most competitive players will not like fog that much. So, I tend to use fog only for casual maps.

Also If you look down you can see slightly further through the fog. So there should be no fully dense fog inside the playable area.

Such a great looking theme.

I'm surprised we haven't seen something set in a swamp before. It looks simple and effective.

How does the water around T-Spawn work? From the radar, I'm guessing we can walk through it.

8 hours ago, WAve said:

How does the water around T-Spawn work? From the radar, I'm guessing we can walk through it.

You can walk (not running) on water. 
You can not make a noise (at step).

I really love the map, when i was running around on it i really didnt like that your not able to run in the water. It is an good idea but there is quite a big part of the map that you are not able to run at, just walk. I feel that it forces players to go certain ways to avoid being slow. For example around the b site (which i really think you should be able to move freely), if you are tight of time you are forced to a certain path. Or in t-spawn, the left path is instant walk. (maybe make the water a bit deeper in t-spawn so you will walk but around the b-site you are able to move freely)

I need to play competetive on it to see if it feels better i think :)  And i do understand that in the way it forces you to walk have alot impact on the timeings on the map aswell

Other than that i love the map. 

Edited by judas

On 1/29/2020 at 4:56 PM, judas said:

I really love the map, when i was running around on it i really didnt like that your not able to run in the water. It is an good idea but there is quite a big part of the map that you are not able to run at, just walk. I feel that it forces players to go certain ways to avoid being slow. For example around the b site (which i really think you should be able to move freely), if you are tight of time you are forced to a certain path. Or in t-spawn, the left path is instant walk. (maybe make the water a bit deeper in t-spawn so you will walk but around the b-site you are able to move freely)

I need to play competetive on it to see if it feels better i think :)  And i do understand that in the way it forces you to walk have alot impact on the timeings on the map aswell

Other than that i love the map. 

Thanks for the feedback!
The reason why a player goes slow where there is "slime" is because to avoid players not choosing to always use shortcuts or to run around in the slime more than necessary.
You have a choice to choose it on certain rounds which can be crucial as it opens up new angles to a bombsite eg.
The map is designed so even if you choose to go to the middle in slime as a terrorist after spawn you still have great timing against CT in the middle but you always have a choice to avoid water and slime completely.
It is a new unique way to get a player to make decisions and a good way to "limit" one such open map in a smooth way.