Battlefield 2 Goes Gold!

|FRITZ|

already have it

Playing boilingpoint more tho

But surely with a pirate version you won't be able to play online, which is kinda the whole point of the game? Good for getting an early taste though.

And how are you finding Boiling Point? I'm just getting into it.

already have it

But surely with a pirate version you won't be able to play online, which is kinda the whole point of the game? Good for getting an early taste though.

Boilingpoint is pretty cool, lotsa freedom and missions to do. Lotsa bugs too (havent bothered me yet tho), and the combat is pretty weak. But i guess its more about adventuring the giant jungle country=)

already have it

Boilingpoint is pretty cool, lotsa freedom and missions to do. Lotsa bugs too (havent bothered me yet tho), and the combat is pretty weak. But i guess its more about adventuring the giant jungle country=)

Agreed, the combat etc. takes a backseat to the scale and fun of exploring Columbian jungle, and the narrative itself isn't bad - I've just visited Don Pedro and things are advancing. Bought myself a nice Humvee too. :P