Yeah haven't touched this dirt pile in a millennia, ever since FMPONE said I had the bestest layout in town. So it looks like I'm cracking this shit open again, and changing the best Layout FMPONE has seen in ages, and completely changing everything.  You can see the picture I posted below shows how beautiful it looks. 

I got a team working on it with me, but you'll meet them soon, when I post our meet our team trailer.  

But honestly I'm just posting so I don't forget to enter the contest. 

If anyone want to help, still looking for a modeler. 

Anyways hopefully I won't forget to post back when I have made some progress.

#TanookiSuit3.nudez 

de_break_02.PNG

Edited by CSGOJOHNMADDEN

Just ran a playtest, I know what you are saying. "CSGOJohnMadden why do that, you said FMPONE said it was the most perfect layout he's ever scene". And your right, how dare I test it. Well I'll tell you it wasn't to test it, it was to allow some cool mappers to see into the eyes of a goddess for the first time since they laid eyes upon dust 2 since 2001.  18 years is enough time for everyone to adjust to greatness again.  And I'll let you know the map has it's vaccines so don't @ me. Also it's like the earth, my layout isn't flat. All the surface's are slightly curved so players can feel like they are playing something from the actual earth.  Also don't forget to join my discord, where you can buy shirts of my layout before the map gets published. #SourceEngineMansion #MsJim

That's correct everyone.  Break has everything but an AMAZING power source. And we found it, with the myth and the legend that is Power-Fusion.  Call your local power plant and tell them we stole your source of electricity.  Cause fuck 1.21 gigawatts, we about the take the Sun's job in giving you all the light which is known as the map Break.  Hope you have universal healthcare, cause I'm hearing all y'all's necks break. 

pan2electpastazoolgayfoli.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DE_ONE has been officially released!

Layout: de_one_map.PNG.45f4a002ce3ad61e8bed76188fbc16fd.PNG

Check it out on the workshop here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1979106036

A trailer was made as well, check it out below!

Everyone else should just stop because you know you haven't a chance for this map

Edited by CSGOJOHNMADDEN

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.