I'm sick and tired of defuse maps ( i'm working on two right now, but they are not eligible for this contest anyway), so i decided to start a new hostage rescue map named Vilarosa. It's theme is a modern villa on the seashore  at sunset. I made a simple layout in Hammer today. Screenshots will follow these days. 

So i'd joined the dance. 

One evening and one morning of Hammer, here it is the whitebox. I don't wanna show it all yet 😁

qADU73a.jpg

The map has two hostages and two hostage rescue areas. Ct's attack from the beach, T spawn in the villa. The layout it's simple, but a little unsual, offers all types of combat.

Edited by Serialmapper

I don't know if it's a Bond, entrance but is for sure undeground. It's a cave, and at the end has a dock. I've got the ideea from "Snow white" Disney cartoon (my kids had been watching it lately). There is a scene where the old hag goes in some cellar that also has acces to water, and a small dock. Of course this type of seashore caves are encountered in many movies and games, but my inspiration came form this cartoon. 😁

Hostage map? Check.

Set at night? Check.

Looks gorgeous? Check.

This map's unique, in the sense that I haven't seen anything like it entered into the contest yet. Now's your chance to take some great creative risks with level and map design, so have fun, throw out the rulebook, and go for it! You have my utmost support!

Edited by Shima33