Quick update: Probably gonna do a playtest on tophattwaffles server on the next weekend. Of course, that will be on the newest version, wich is not done yet, so I'm hoping I can finish this version, and do the playtest. And of course, I'm hoping it's not a complete failure. (And we'll see if the new models will make it into that version)

I'm not sure about, that this is the right thing to do, but I'm making a completely new map. I always just felt bad, when playing on this map. It wasn't right. I tried to fix it but I failed. I think it's time for me, to move on. If you think I should continue this map, then tell me. And yes, I'm making a new map FOR THIS COMPETITION. In 3 months. Not gonna be easy. Hope all the experience I got the while making this map will help.

(Later note from 2020: This haven't aged well)

Edited by Ynel

Well, I know the competition ended for me a long time ago, but first of all, I wanna congratulate all the finalists, they did a great job with their map. Secondly, I'm here to announce that I'm gonna continue working on this map, since I feel like I can make it work. I was wrong when I said this was an ending for the map. But I'm gonna go back to an old save, when the map was very different, to the version, when the playtest happened. I'm not sure where to post progress, and I'm not sure if I will even post it anywhere, but I'm hoping I can revive this map. And for all the finalists, good luck, I'm looking forward to your maps!

Holy moly, I just realised how fun my old B site was... (and it looked kind of cool too)

Edited by Ynel