https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1768264465

New version is out! And here's the new layout. Still not happy with A Site. It will change...聽image.png.46b7f0daead3e4b78570966d4f8863e1.png

Oh and there are a lot of props missing from this radar. I'll fix it soon

Edited by Ynel

@Zanek184

Yeah, I know these problems exist, and always making changes. But sadly, I'm not posting much. But still, I'm very thankful for every piece of feedback! So, big thanks! :)

Btw, don't worry guys, map is getting a color pattern update soon. Never liked white walls everywhere. And just because of the Japanese theme: I decided, to make the make the lightning behave like a sunrise!

Last post, before I disappear for a while: The map is gonna get a big update, making the walls much less straight, and try to make the whole map, just a bit more dynamic. Because at this stage, i think it's pretty blocky. This will take a while, especially, because I'm a middle schooler, and obviusly, I can't spend all of my time working on this map. But I'll do my best, to make this map as fun as possibly, and get myself some experience in mapping.聽

Hi Ynel!

first of all, I think this is聽not the right place to talk about it. The internet is full of unknown people :聽talking about private life can make you vulnerable and can be dangerous for you.

Anyway, I will however try to give you some advice.

The actions your mother has done for you like teaching German or trying to take your computer away is because she loves you as a child and worried about you. My parents also did the same thing when I was young, because they were very worried about the many hours spent in front of the monitor, alone in my room.

try talking to her! try to make her understand what you feel and what you want to do, and at the same time try to understand her feelings in the same way. this can not only help you to feel better with her, maybe it can improve your relationship with yourself!

The world of mapping is fascinating but very cruel in some cases ... for now I suggest you to "change some air" and find some time for you and your mother ... because these are the two most important things you have . .. the rest comes later.

it is normal at your age to be confused ... with time you will find the answers on what will make you feel really good!

I hope I have been helpful! :)

Edited by Boccolotto

Yep. I think this thread is not the best place to talk about such things. This contest will teach newer and more experienced mappers a lot of things, so if you can, just continue and you will gain experience 馃槃 Good luck

Okay, I can't stay quiet, so I'm just gonna show you, what can you expect. Seems much more exotic, than before. Only layout for now, and this will still change in a lot of ways. Especially A. That damn site... I can't get it right. Expect balcony to disappear soon.

image.png.a424f8e4ba53e9cf6ea4035b95c05f44.png

(oh btw mid is not what it shows, just realised, don't be scared, it won't be that 眉ber open.)

Edited by Ynel

Radar is bit buggy, but you get the point. Still not done, still lot of changes coming, to everyones 'favourite' site: A!

image.png

Edited by Ynel

Finally made an A site, wich feels right! So we'll have to see how it really plays. There will be a playtest soon. But for now, I can only show a picture with a bit buggy lighning.聽20191107204921_1.jpg.0056816c76326611762c972f028a6364.jpg

Btw do you remember this?聽image.png.1a9c65653ef901bf2edc746ffa1a3318.pngThe worst thing is, that it is still relevant. I hope, I finally made something that works.聽

Well, from now on, I will be using custom models, wich has been all made, by a friend of mine. He actually never played CS, so we'll see how it'll turn out. But if he ends up helping me developing this map continously, than you should expect the map, to become a much nicer place.