@MikeGon

Yes I know, I could do it. But I like the minimap more this way. And originally, i didn't even wanted to change the sun angles :'D (But it looks better)

That part you mentiond, that is kind of intentional, becouse if Terrorist could take all 3 routes easily, the site would be VERY T sided. And than you might ask, why not just close it? I don't just want my map to have a nice cleaned up layout, I want it to feel dynamic. That you don't feel yourself closed up, and you feel like it's a real place. But yes, that is a very weird part for me to. It has gone trough several changes, and probably, will change too. I'll try to do something with it in the next update.

I'm concidering a change like this. With a little corner, to play around, on both sides

image.png.3f4a760cd68a93dcff18bbb6008aa439.png

Like this:

image.png.9bf56ca2f062c68975129f17b628285c.png

Edited by Ynel

What? These aren't nodraws, and I don't even have nodraws close.... 

Spoiler

20190712232332_1.jpg.f010769b8b48b26ad0addaaa44842e24.jpg

Spoiler

20190712232340_1.jpg.1fcd11ac51e59236fb25f9467d0191fe.jpg

Edited by Ynel

9 hours ago, Ynel said:

What? These aren't nodraws, and I don't even have nodraws close.... 

Hide contents

20190712232332_1.jpg.f010769b8b48b26ad0addaaa44842e24.jpg

Hide contents

20190712232340_1.jpg.1fcd11ac51e59236fb25f9467d0191fe.jpg

Might be bad brushwork. If so, you should remake them. (There was a shortcut that detects bad brushwork but i forgot it)

I'm not dead! But there's a playtest on the 24th of July, on TopHATTWaffles server. So i didn't wanted to change much things until then. But I have some new textures, wich will be implemented after the playtest! 

Spoiler

piros-fa.jpg

Spoiler

piros-fal.jpg

Spoiler

feher-fal.jpg

Spoiler

fekete-macskako.jpg

Edited by Ynel

Sorry for the long break. I'm on a holiday, and I'm not coming back until August 9th. The Playtest actually went better than I thought. The map definatly had problems, aka: Too much headshot angles, But Most of the people said, Including TopHATTWaffle, and Squidski said that it could be a great level, if I were to remove those little things, that screw up the level. And A was.... A wasn't the best... But that's what I'm gonna work on, If I come back!

Finally, I'm back from my holiday, so I'm gonna realese a version very soon, wich tries to fix a lot of the problems discovered in the playtest!

I just wanna say one thing: I kinda lost momentum, and I'm working on it very slowly, and at the same time, I started learning C# and Unity, so maybe it will took a long time, becouse I'm lazy. However the update is coming, I'm just simply slow!

Oh and I'm learning German too...

Edited by Ynel