New radar for a new version! Many changes, especially to the right side which has been lowered significantly. A very WIP workshop version can be found below but there is no proper clipping yet and several major bugs. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1769160834

image.png.6e5567d4f8715de4d723ebe8e1c33d29.png

Just completed the first 5v5 on it with a bunch of friends and gathered tons of feedback.  Overall it was a success with fairly fast rounds and a good amount of options and variation. We had mixed rankes from silvers to a global but everyone picked up the layout quickly.

Another player streamed their POV if anyone wants to see some raw and scrappy gameplay. Lots of changes incoming so stay tuned.

Edited by Quotingmc

This feedback is just from running around the map, but it seems pretty good, with a good variety of areas. This is more of a personal preference, but I would like to see a larger rescue zone (or even two rescue zones :O), similar to maps like concert. I feel like this increases options for CTs after reaching the hostage.

A few minor things, I hope that tiny fence at the area looking down to the bridge isn't going to be the basis for the actual barrier, especially since the exact same barrier is able to be jumped over at CT spawn. Also, just so you know, you can actually use the hostage to jump up that one way drop if it spawns next to it.

Without a playtest, I can't really give a ton of feedback, but it's looking really good so far :D

55 minutes ago, EwylKo said:

I love the buildings !

6 hours ago, OPzy said:

This feedback is just from running around the map, but it seems pretty good, with a good variety of areas. This is more of a personal preference, but I would like to see a larger rescue zone (or even two rescue zones :O), similar to maps like concert. I feel like this increases options for CTs after reaching the hostage.

A few minor things, I hope that tiny fence at the area looking down to the bridge isn't going to be the basis for the actual barrier, especially since the exact same barrier is able to be jumped over at CT spawn. Also, just so you know, you can actually use the hostage to jump up that one way drop if it spawns next to it.

Without a playtest, I can't really give a ton of feedback, but it's looking really good so far :D

Thank you both for taking the time to lookaround. The hostage rescue zone should be seeing some adjustments and some path widening soon which I hope will address yoiur concerns in that regard. Your other points are all spot on and will be fixed in the next update. Thanks again for the interest and helpful feedback. :)

Edited by Quotingmc