29 minutes ago, Interfearance said:

This is nuts. How long do player models typically take to make? I really want to make custom army guys but it seems crazy hard.

That player model in particular isnt that custom from the looks of it, pants and boots are from the separatists, the shirt and vest are from the new phoenix, the head is from FBI_model_variant_c, beret might be custom but it looks like the one from FMPONE's arctic avengers

49 minutes ago, fewseb said:

That player model in particular isnt that custom from the looks of it, pants and boots are from the separatists, the shirt and vest are from the new phoenix, the head is from FBI_model_variant_c, beret might be custom but it looks like the one from FMPONE's arctic avengers

Berret is from L4D's Bill, pants from the Separatists, the head is indeed FBI C, same for the chest it's the phoenix's and the arms are the Pirate's.

By custom it means it's not an "existing" model in the game, it is "customized" and is loaded using a script. FMPONE's arctic avengers are still based off the SAS, Phoenix and a bit of the Balkans too.

Edited by ZooL

1 hour ago, ZooL said:

Berret is from L4D's Bill, pants from the Separatists, the head is indeed FBI C, same for the chest it's the phoenix's and the arms are the Pirate's.

By custom it means it's not an "existing" model in the game, it is "customized" and is loaded using a script. FMPONE's arctic avengers are still based off the SAS, Phoenix and a bit of the Balkans too.

Oh im well aware of how much FMPONE "borrowed" from existing models to make his Arctic Avengers, im hoping one day we might see new player models that are made from scratch as opposed to being a patchwork of existing Valve models, but thats easier said then done.

Any reference from Namibian locations? This transports me back to my stint as tour interpreter, been in a good number of lodges 🤩

Also in case you want to add more custom props, these could be interesting

There was an interesting bomb proof APC in Future Weapons that I remember being South African as well but can’t find right now 😕

@blackdog I still want one of these after the first time I saw that episode. They pretty much make road legal LAV's for half a milly. I think that the most appealing part is the seating arrangement, stairs to the drivers seat, and the fact that nobody will cut you off. If you get t boned it will be like they are slamming into a brick wall.