Looks pretty epic, the potential is definitely there. My only real criticism is that some of the areas are unnecessarily corridory. For example, CT's entrance to mid (the one on the bottom portion of the radar) would look a lot nicer as a curved staircase. Mid may be more unique at somewhat of an angle, as well. Overall, more tilts and curves would spice the map up a little more. Besides that, I'm a fan of how this map is turning out. Good luck.

This map looks pretty nice! I've run around the greybox provided in the workshop link and it plays very smoothly 😮 I love the theme! CS:GO is truly missing out on some good Eastern-themed maps, it would be great to see this in the top-10!

The workshop version is probably going to stay the same as we like to keep 2 versions of our maps separate (greybox and detailed). Keep an eye out for the semi detailed version on the workshop for whenever we feel like uploading it.

Edited by JackT

I don’t know if it’s a huge problem, but I think the last screenshot detailing is a bit repetitive, mostly because of the same 6 lamps there and the flat walls with windows.