• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, I just realized that it's been a while since I've updated this. Just to let you know, we are still working hard and plan to have at least something by the contest deadline. Here are some ima

Some lighting on these fools

Pretty proud of what we've accomplished so far here. Still a bit of a ways to go, hope we can wrap everything up we'd like to before the deadline! (Obviously still WIP!)

Posted Images

Very early sketch of our potential layout. A site being a small outdoor plaza with potentially a small event stage, mid being the actual heart of the night market, and B site being part of the local metro station (with skylights in it). We'll see how it evolves over time.

layouttest.jpg

Edited by Squidski
5 hours ago, Shima33 said:

Just ran around this. The T side of the map feels cool to play on (I especially like the idea of coming off the train as Terrorists), but CT side feels underdeveloped, and Mid is very T-Sided. I do like thematically what you have in mind though, so keep at it!

The layout is definitely still an early WIP, so thanks for your feedback!

14 hours ago, Shima33 said:

Just ran around this. The T side of the map feels cool to play on (I especially like the idea of coming off the train as Terrorists), but CT side feels underdeveloped, and Mid is very T-Sided. I do like thematically what you have in mind though, so keep at it!

I did feel like mid was T sided when playing it with Seth, will look into that.

On 6/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, Shima33 said:

Here are my suggestions for changes, based on my runaround from yesterday (all my suggested changes highlighted in red) - the Mid route, especially, I think will add a lot of depth and strategy to the map - the sniper nest trims are just to avoid T's camping there.

image.png

I disagree with most of these changes they seem very weird, but I do agree with a faster route to middle for both teams, just not something so straight.