Very early sketch of our potential layout. A site being a small outdoor plaza with potentially a small event stage, mid being the actual heart of the night market, and B site being part of the local metro station (with skylights in it). We'll see how it evolves over time.

layouttest.jpg

Edited by Squidski

Just ran around this. The T side of the map聽feels cool to play on (I especially like the idea of coming off the train as Terrorists), but CT side feels underdeveloped, and Mid is very T-Sided. I do like thematically what you have in mind though, so keep at it!

5 hours ago, Shima33 said:

Just ran around this. The T side of the map聽feels cool to play on (I especially like the idea of coming off the train as Terrorists), but CT side feels underdeveloped, and Mid is very T-Sided. I do like thematically what you have in mind though, so keep at it!

The layout is definitely still an early WIP, so thanks for your feedback!

14 hours ago, Shima33 said:

I did feel like mid was T sided when playing it with Seth, will look into that.

Here are my suggestions for changes, based on my runaround from yesterday (all my suggested changes highlighted in red) - the Mid route, especially, I think will add a lot of depth and strategy to the map - the sniper nest trims are just to avoid T's camping there.

image.png

On 6/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, Shima33 said:

Here are my suggestions for changes, based on my runaround from yesterday (all my suggested changes highlighted in red) - the Mid route, especially, I think will add a lot of depth and strategy to the map - the sniper nest trims are just to avoid T's camping there.

image.png

I disagree with most of these changes they seem very weird, but I do agree with a faster route to middle for both teams, just not something so straight.