Very early sketch of our potential layout. A site being a small outdoor plaza with potentially a small event stage, mid being the actual heart of the night market, and B site being part of the local metro station (with skylights in it). We'll see how it evolves over time.

layouttest.jpg

Edited by Squidski

5 hours ago, Shima33 said:

Just ran around this. The T side of the map feels cool to play on (I especially like the idea of coming off the train as Terrorists), but CT side feels underdeveloped, and Mid is very T-Sided. I do like thematically what you have in mind though, so keep at it!

The layout is definitely still an early WIP, so thanks for your feedback!

14 hours ago, Shima33 said:

Just ran around this. The T side of the map feels cool to play on (I especially like the idea of coming off the train as Terrorists), but CT side feels underdeveloped, and Mid is very T-Sided. I do like thematically what you have in mind though, so keep at it!

I did feel like mid was T sided when playing it with Seth, will look into that.

On 6/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, Shima33 said:

Here are my suggestions for changes, based on my runaround from yesterday (all my suggested changes highlighted in red) - the Mid route, especially, I think will add a lot of depth and strategy to the map - the sniper nest trims are just to avoid T's camping there.

image.png

I disagree with most of these changes they seem very weird, but I do agree with a faster route to middle for both teams, just not something so straight.

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Mapcore X Prodeus Winners Announced!
      The winners of Mapcore X2 Prodeus 
      1st place: Paws [ Retail Therapy ]
      P-link: m-MC0iuUs2j6

- $1,500.00 USD 
      - One year of Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Shotgun and Gauntlets (skins)
      - Biker Gloves (skin) 
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord

2nd Place: Grays [ Firebase Kodai ]
      P-link: m-5J9cCzaepH

- $1000.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Gauntlets + Biker Gloves (skins) 

3rd Place: Vladd [ Maximum Menace ]
      P-link: m-9yZfaAliyx

- $500.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Biker Gloves (skin)

All of the winners will also be showcased on our Youtube channel, and because we had so many amazing entries, we’ll be showcasing parts of our Staff Picks too. 

We want to thank the wonderful folks over at Mapcore for hosting this sick competition, and a big ol shoutout to our sponsor Humble Games (who publish Prodeus), for making a large contribution to our prize pool this time around. 

Looking forward to the next competition already! Maybe will do a coop one with teams allowed? WHO KNOW!? Can't wait, see you then!

• 2 replies