A work-in-progress thread for the Mapcore Exotic Places Contest. I'll update it with pictures when I find out how to.

So this is the first design I got:

It's gonna be based off Ibiza or Indonesia (keeping with the theme). Also I've never used Hammer and cba to get Wine, so I'm gonna need to learn it and make the map in like 5 months when I get a new PC

P1040809.jpg

the hostage map doesn't look like it will work very well as essentially the hostages will never get picked up and people will just camp in the hostage room 

the bomb map looks decent except the t side will get to the site before the ct side do.

Edited by lewiis

Yeah, the hostage map isn't that good, but neither is the hostage game mode in general.

I still need to record the potential timings and make adjustments to the layout in accordance.

Alright, with a bit of help from a friend, I present de_verano! (Look that up on Google Translate but without the underscore)de_verano.png.e078e2f258ce94057344f3aaca1ae3b3.png

Drawing inspiration from Ibiza, and that's where this is set. I'll search for models I could use, but chances are, I'm gonna have to make my own.