39 minutes ago, MadsenFK said:

new problems emerged

the map is also in need of a BIG clipping pass

20200125214912_1.jpg

Thanks to for report Fırst time seems this problem and i know probably reason (probably occluder cuting vision) next update i ll fix

Edited by neptune

Hi everyone,

This contest is very competitive and Cappadocia has gotten "Honorable Mentions". With all my best wishes good luck all finalists. I would like to express my endless thanks to everyone who gave me feedbacks and reported their supports. During judging i prepare new update and fixed lots of problem about playing, visual and optimization. And now i releasing new update for Cappadocia.

Hayrat(TR): Schools, fountains, hospitals etc. made for the benefit of the public, structure

20200213151928_1.jpg.931265c49951c549222f3cf64f129751.jpg

OPTIMIZATION

-Rebuilded all Hint-Skip optimization.

-Added more optimization options.

LIGHTING
-Some props shader build changed.
-Bathroom color correction rebuilded.
- Some darknest corners lighten up.
-Playable side's some lens flare sprites removed, moved position or changed with simple variations
- Some props light build rebuild
20200213151336_1.jpg.31c9366a910af6adab49c643484bfb6f.jpg
GENERAL

-Added more weapon clip
-Fixed some clipped side
-Added new props
-Added new details.
-All door bells and recepcion bell build rebuilded (You can press all door bells, also shooting reception bells [but not work properly])
-Added new soundFXs
-Some brick textures changes to new unique textures
-Added new artworks
-Fixed minor bugs
-Radar's wrong T spawn position fixed.
-Deathmatch spawn factor changed.

20200213152023_1.jpg.58ef73d3d5ab98175bba9402caaf0ebc.jpg

Hey man, I love the work you're doing on this, the entire map is very clearly a labor of love! Maybe be careful though, with how many details you add. When I ran around the map I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of props everywhere, even in what seemed to be key gameplay areas. I found some parts to be visually confusing (many different patterns, shapes and colors in close proximity) and sometimes would even get stuck on props. 
Maybe focus your use of props more on individual hero props (like your awesome skybox balloons) to provide the atmosphere and focal points for entire areas. Because while your current approach might be more true to life, it is possibly not the best for gameplay. 
Congrats on the honorable mention and I hope you keep working on Cappadocia :)!

16 hours ago, Freaky_Banana said:

Hey man, I love the work you're doing on this, the entire map is very clearly a labor of love! Maybe be careful though, with how many details you add. When I ran around the map I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of props everywhere, even in what seemed to be key gameplay areas. I found some parts to be visually confusing (many different patterns, shapes and colors in close proximity) and sometimes would even get stuck on props. 
Maybe focus your use of props more on individual hero props (like your awesome skybox balloons) to provide the atmosphere and focal points for entire areas. Because while your current approach might be more true to life, it is possibly not the best for gameplay. 
Congrats on the honorable mention and I hope you keep working on Cappadocia :)!

Thank you for feedbacks. The main cause of visual confusing  is due to the theme. Because real Cappadocia include "TOO MUCH" things and I thought a lot about how I could simplify. (Just Turkish Bathroom not suitable for this theme.) And as I understand from the feedback I got, it's still very complicated. I sharing my reference about hotel design and rescue zone     Referance hotel Google maps link   Referance hotel link 2

Referance Rescue Zone Google Maps

In conclusion I fixing all  problem based on feedbacks and I already working next update. 

Note: My all maps is my babies. Everytime i will working my maps  :) 

Edited by neptune

This map is other-wordly! The creativity it shows makes it one of the greatest CS:GO maps I've ever seen. I understand this is a contest and the practical parts like playability/gameplay whatever are important but I am glad people like you were bold and made maps that are memorable.