Layout, place names and story is finally ready. Lots of props position is not certain. (After realese wip version, all prop position can finalize.)  If you any feedback for map design please tell me. 

Story

Terrorists  learned that a rich businnesman and family go on vacation to Cappadocia, Turkiye. They decided took this businessman and family  hostage for money. Terrorists found the hotel and attacked in sunrise.

A few minutes later police learned this hostage crisis. In a short time police, and special forces has been arrived and closed surrounding areas. Terrorist want to 3 Million $ , helicopter for safety exit in return hostage. Police refused this offer and preparing intervention.

cs_cappadocia_lower.jpg

cs_cappadocia_upper.jpg

Edited by neptune

Map Diary 1

Status

I already  developing map and map is not ready for compile (%75 complete for compile ). Reasons for long development:

• I'm doing the whole project by myself.
  • I have other works besides this project.
  • Maps plan changes

As soon as possible I will share map's WIP version.

Contents

Map is already developing but some textures (especially tiles) is ready. Considering the place where the map bases, I plan to build a appropriate lighting for the magical atmosphere of Cappadocia. I started by designing custom glow effects. Here photos.ref1.jpg

Plan 

Firstly previous layout I shared is now obsolete. I changed many things. For examples CT Spawn and surrounding area completely changed.  Some textures ready but I didn't start make custom models but I can some referance photos  about custom models. And lastly I planning add new mechanic for hostage mode. I didn't share more details temporality but my plan is this mechanic can be ready with WIP version.  

ref2.jpg

Edited by neptune

I think you should add your map at least a part of the Derinkuyu Underground City. Underground city has tunnel entrances are under the old buildings/houses so you can make a passage or something like that. And maps skybox should definitely have the Uçhisar Castle.

@snaileny Thank you for advice.  Before when I planning map location i searched all location on Cappadocia and i decided Goreme. Goreme is very convenient side for hostage rescue mode(also Urgup). Map layout nearly complete. And lastly Uchisar Castle, fairy chimneys, flyings ballons will add this map's 3D skybox. 

Edited by neptune