Mustang (formerly Everest)

1 minute ago, Vaya said:

I'd love to see that. It would be a cool idea displaying the abundance of bodies. I am also hoping to see snow effects like in text_fish's post.

1 hour ago, CommonCrayon said:

I'd love to see that. It would be a cool idea displaying the abundance of bodies. I am also hoping to see snow effects like in text_fish's post.

That would be ideal, though it depends if we’re able to make it look right using props, since custom particles in csgo doesn’t work. We’ll try. :)

The speed at which this map is progressing scares me. If each map's chance of winning was manifested into fractions of a cake, Everest would occupy three quarters of that cake. Besides your expedient progress being used as a scare tactic, I love seeing how this map is shaping up. What's been shown so far looks great. Good luck!

Edited by Wintrius

6 minutes ago, Wintrius said:

The speed at which this map is progressing scares me. If each map's chance of winning was manifested into fractions of a cake, Everest would occupy three quarters of that cake. Besides your expedient progress being used as a scare tactic, I love seeing how this map is shaping up. What's been shown so far looks great. Good luck!

Dude other maps have already been playtested… for what they have shown I’d say other maps are in a more advanced state.

Then, since the talent of the team working on it, Everest will do very well.

9 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Dude other maps have already been playtested… for what they have shown I’d say other maps are in a more advanced state.

Then, since the talent of the team working on it, Everest will do very well.

I find visuals more difficult than layout to make. They're also more of a test of talent, as it's the most time consuming factor of making a map. But you're right in the importance of layout, of which I'm hyped to see the layout of Everest.