Sign in to follow this  
Radu

Watch Dogs Legion

"Ubisoft has confirmed that Watch Dogs Legion is real, and the sequel is set in London's near-future. This official confirmation comes right off the tail-end of yesterday's Amazon listing leak, which exposed the game's existence, name, and setting before Ubisoft could unveil it to the world first at next week's E3.

It's long been rumored that a third Watch Dogs has been in development, with a small but compelling paper trail and slight hints from Ubisoft itself, fueling the speculative fire. After Amazon UK accidentally spilled the baked beans ahead of Ubisoft's E3 2019 presser, it was made known that Watch Dogs' next cyber crime spree will be set in London. Playing with the sensitive subjects of worsening mass surveillance and life after Brexit, Watch Dogs Legion will be giving the UK capital the same highly attentive treatment that San Francisco and Chicago received before it."

Read more at: https://screenrant.com/watch-dogs-legion-real-future-set-sequel/

Nice. Seen many leaks regarding the London setting for awhile now.  Let me guess, the game is not trying to make any political statements? :D

Enjoyed WD2 surprisingly much, despite its story suffering heavily of narrative dissonance and being a bit too hipster for my taste. I hope that those things are better tuned in this new game.

After watching the reveal trailer I assumed there would be a core roster of characters that you need to recruit for the main storyline (those that appear in the cutscenes). Hearing that all of them are completely exchangeable sounds pretty wild.

Congrats on the announcement @kleinluka! Looking great! 

Hey guys! Some new footage from GamesCom :) The trailer seems to be region locked so I am posting both Europe & North America versions of it

GamesCom trailer (Europe)

GamesCom trailer (North America):

Official RTX ray tracing video:

On 6/10/2019 at 11:51 PM, Zarsky said:

Looks really ambitious! Very smooth animations as well. Looking forward to more details about this one!

That granny is so awesome! 😎

When I read 'Watch Dogs' I was ehh another one... but this trailer got me pretty exited though. 

Edited by Roald