FMPONE

Exotic Places CS:GO Mapping Contest 2019

10 minutes ago, fewseb said:

His first impression for any map have always been garbage. If it isnt made by a mapper he is vaguely aware of and isnt one of the few shined on by the almighty subreddit, he tends to be overly-negative if by some chance he decides to look at it. He likes mirage clone maps because he can easily adapt his mirage skill-set to them, if it isnt similar he gets sour about it because of how much modern CSGO players rely on pre-existing map knowledge to dominate. Ive watched him for years and its the same thing every time. Similar to how the pro players immediately rejected Vertigo because of how little their previous map knowledge applied to it (though to his credit, warowl was very receptive of vertigo when they added it into the pool). This mindset that a map can only be good if you know it is part of why we have seen such a decline in interest for new maps.

Ironically Bardolph tends to have a better understanding of how to handle new maps despite how much people diss him for being poor at the base game. Rather then complaining that there are no grenade lineups because he doesnt know them, he tries to learn them ahead of time. Unfortunately its few and far between he takes a look at a new map since his twitch chat is more focused on memeing on him being poor at the regular game then highlighting new content.  

watch with this formula - when warowl wins at a map he loves it, when he loses he thinks it's terrible.

3 hours ago, Vaya said:

watch with this formula - when warowl wins at a map he loves it, when he loses he thinks it's terrible.

I noticed that but for me it seemed like it was not his true oppinion it rather felt more like he was some kind of joking around. People often do that.

6 minutes ago, Ringel said:

I noticed that but for me it seemed like it was not his true oppinion it rather felt more like he was some kind of joking around. People often do that.

he's actually just very flippant. If he's joking he's terrible at it.