Sign in to follow this  
CaptainCam

de_production [wip]

Hey guys! New here :)

Here's something I've been working on over the past week or so. A map based on a missile production facility, where I wanted to create really memorable bomb sites and some cool gameplay in the map. Here are some screenshots (obviously super WIP) :).

pcqx6cRt-S-cPZkMek9IwYmUUym82cVVxfJaONgibD4pk2iqhtVjUQt3giI3fmqLI_ftw8tJI9G3bt8pjZdEcxXGn7eDvd2Aa6LnjowwZT8YdOGci_UXTQjwLM53ePzn5Cs-e1_v

Overview (apologies for the annoying brown stuff covering the right side, you can see what it is in the screenshot below)

z-GUwKTTMpXwtbaGgpaeQ60oxuHWEPLnPzT7fOYy3vzB3JyXI_kPZRdzlbsL_e6h3otD35nEJpH0WeZTPITFQnDzEkkOT0na0zWenbDand8vZ1TJ_HvljY6-JFykQ4ssy07g7je_

A Bomb site (left is T side approach, right from Heli is CT approach)

DsmOyBzRbnrSOHdNHm7eV9GVVbRO7siJjJlIJlUGTcM5PwTQgwqctVPAeWZ8m8T4L7teFq9Z8dTa87Mh3-CbxFhIWX0dTzLv9sG8GJ2NPBJxccYDDm1X0bXihllUkIaWmXzsHJ04

B Bomb site, literally on the factory floor where the missile is being built. Falling in the hole is insta-death... but is the challenge of planting in the open worth the ease of defending the bomb? :D

ZdhzZgaIlcfGbfPHYofG7zIQ3zJnc9XCA1GoJ32RbuoZFpoXgXhPmOtuYW-JmeEqeehldPWbip3ZeS87P0Tcf7ylMONSDt0w0g9XHyMkKKV4yAdS9UQK5o4wgrDCuMHoTCkuZE8M

Here's my mid. I want all unbreakable glass on the left where you I could imagine all robots would be working on things on the benches. Mid has connections to both A and B.

I've tried to bring loads of cool tactics into the map, for example:

xgOIovTGMyJlrqvncF83LcksB37_ftx2ouV78JH64lsI9Igpvh-TzYOEkJftRJ1GDytEbHsvMedKVOERsq7QbjPYJay86tMYSdvyrLLhmP1AECVanK3gfIjyYEuQemNSiVxRXFlQ

A safe smoke from B corridor to smoke main doors allowing T's to cross to the left side of the room

iEfD7NytXgCqXIK-jYhdyYs0_ateZ8bnGnw91Rk38tk-1HkS8H-vvOSIhjSZWU7Z8ofLe80BKYydLGkVwJjyFUXVwi0HmyFkgZ4pGWAOc9JoXR9aWTucQjq2mJf8Brk2KNJE6F0R

Boost possible onto top of mid to A connector, allowing some interesting gameplay and maybe some clutch saves on A bomb site? :D

9XEY8pFSxdJQTVoLcALv1wW_JiCyJ0s23TOZjLBZ9wmP19rdQzFvRR5dvCtJNm_BQN2uol9nI8C-evWiGPuiJOuUJuvu7Zf0ysxa-UQFrmTLdQRpOMl2FfsK2WJzozi300Gnwi05

A smoke from T approach to A that completely smokes the CT spawn to A route. Great for a quick push

Let me know of any feedback you guys have on anything so far, I'd love to know all of your thoughts :D

Thanks so much!

Cam

7.png

Edited by CaptainCam