Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

PlayStation 5 Reveal

Monetising the hints 🙄
It’s hard to get a proper feeling, not sure how much is contextual to the activity you are on, but it seems to me there are just too many cards, which would cause so much flicking… I’d like to see some sort of categorisation.

A bit of a shame they havent fixed the whole library thing. If a console wants to go digital only, which they evidently both do. They need to change how they display games that you have bought, not just showing installed games in a linear list with all bought games hidden away in a thing somewhere.

Games library > social apps etc

Kinda bummed out that we are not getting PS1/2/3 back compatibility. I was kind of looking forward to having one piece of hardware do it all especially because it should be possible with the amount of processing power it has 😕

Edited by Buddy

On 10/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Vilham said:

A bit of a shame they havent fixed the whole library thing. If a console wants to go digital only, which they evidently both do. They need to change how they display games that you have bought, not just showing installed games in a linear list with all bought games hidden away in a thing somewhere.

Games library > social apps etc

Yeah, it’s not hard, so it’sa conscious choice… which I can’t make sense of.

Just like they are removing the wish list  from the PS Store! I mean why? 🤯

(they also doing selling PS3 titles, guess to prevent back compatibility PR problems)