11 minutes ago, blackdog said:

If you look at the other one with the full lineup size comparison, it seems to be the right size, I mean just the real shot instead of a mock-up 

Ahh ok I see. Did the comparisons like this worked out before in previous generations?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may have posted this before but as someone who had to write streaming installers for open world games this harddrive tech is so amazing for me. It would have made something that took me months to do

Both MS and Sony did invest in processing power for 3D audio. Their current hardware can do it, but if developers do so they are forced to cut down elsewhere because there isn't enough power to do 3D

I dunno man this is an opinion I can’t support.  FF7 was just killer.  1. Music? Dank af. God tier. 2. Visuals? Insane for their time. 3. Gameplay? I think it was pretty sick tbh. 

Posted Images

Tbh @Lizard this is the first time I ever see a comparison like this for size, my first console was the X360 and I was pretty much decided on it from the start... I do remember the memes on the "PS3 grill" and yeah that was bigger, as well as the X1 was then the bigger console. It seems pretty accurate comparison... I imagine they lined up the DVD drives and sized based on that.

Edited by blackdog
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was another State of Play last night, I haven’t had the chance to watch cos I was still applying for jobs at the time it came up

Still no unveil of the new Rocksteady game, but I’ve heard there’s a DC event on the 22nd, so the wait should be over finally – considering they posted a teaser image on Twitter 

Edited by blackdog
4 hours ago, [HP] said:

Does the PS5 have an exclusive AAA launch title? The PS4 at least had Killzone Shadowfall, I'm actually loosing interest in the console and I don't see much reason to get it at launch at least.

I googled and the only two games that seem to be confirmed are Spider-Man and Astro’s (the game to test the pad right?)

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-ps5-launch-games

Weak.

They must have something else in store. Or they’ll rely on FIFA in Europe, and whatever elsewhere?

19 hours ago, blackdog said:

I googled and the only two games that seem to be confirmed are Spider-Man and Astro’s (the game to test the pad right?)

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-ps5-launch-games

Weak.

They must have something else in store. Or they’ll rely on FIFA in Europe, and whatever elsewhere?

So a tech demo and a DLC for a game I didn't even like... yeah, guess I'll get it somewhere next year when more games start coming in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...