Sign in to follow this  
mEkbOk

[CS:GO] de_uno

@Interfearance I was thinking that the villagers would bomb the companies suplies, the A site crates, and something else for B site (not sure yet) to force them away. Having the cts do this would be cool too and would help with not making new models. The only issue is the cts would have ak's and the terrorists have m4's. I could also go with the more basic story of the group blowing up the artifacts and the cts there to stop them.

Sorry I haven't been able to work on the map but have had lots of other stuff to do. Just got back to work on the map and decided to change up the layout of A site. Still have to fix a bit of misaligned brushes and want to add a little bit of cover to lower path to A. I also added a little more description to the post and updated the A site images. Hope you enjoy.

I started some detail work on the map and have a general idea of what I want the map to look like. B site will be open with low walls and something relatively see through on the side leading to the outside of the map, and A site will be in the big room it is in. The issue is that I've started using cobbles textures (since I'm bad at making my own) and I don't think that the jungle ruins theme I had before is what I want. If you have any suggestions put them in the comments. Thanks in advance for anyone who posts suggestions. (I have not updated the pictures on this post but the map I have on the workshop has the textured version of what I have so far)