Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

Wolfenstein Young Blood

I thought there was a topic since the announcement was a year ago, but can’t find it.

This games will be the first Wolfenstein put us in the boots of someone else other than BJ: the two daughters he has, that take over the nazi-killing duties whilst he’s missing.

So here they are, old announcement teaser and recent trailers:

It’s out in late July and will enable for a co-op experience, there’s even a “buddy pass” in the deluxe edition, to allow players to play with a friend that doesn’t own the game.

Edited by blackdog

Not sure if is ideal to share this commentary to the previous entries in this topic, but at same time seems weird to gravedig the W2 topic for a video that encompasses all entries, and we don’t have a “container” for this sort of content (if there is feel free to move the post).

Raycevick, maybe to warm up for the new title, has played all the previous games, in chronological story order rather than release. Here is his video, where he basically praise Old Blood as the best entry, with the others performing less well.

I'm not sure I understand the comparison to Max Payne 3 cinematics, maybe that those in W2 are less annoying(?). I’m also a bit puzzled by the comments on the performance of New Order and Old Blood, apparently widespread (as he reports Bethesda has released specific fixes)… I don’t feel/have noticed any problem with it, despite playing on a gaming laptop(!) I think I’m playing quite cranked up. I’m gonna check because I still have to finish New Order and was thinking this last few days of picking it back up (so I can clean up disk space).

The new Order was awesome... Old Blood was short but absolutely amazing! And then... I don't know what happened with The New Colossus, story and graphics are good but man the gameplay and level design leaves so much to be desired I couldn't force myself to finish it, and I'm a pretty big fan of this franchise.

Leaving me very skeptical about Young Blood, I'll wait for the reviews to come out.