michal3210

[CS:GO] dz_junglity (Danger Zone)

The fact that Valve doesn't even have a workshop category for it, but has one for flying scoutsman, should tell you how much they support it.

The map is looking good though. Great job putting it together!

6 hours ago, Radu said:

The fact that Valve doesn't even have a workshop category for it, but has one for flying scoutsman, should tell you how much they support it.

The map is looking good though. Great job putting it together!

It took them like a year after Wingman and Flying Scoutsman were added to add workshop support for them. Maybe now that there are maps that are being made for DZ they'll add support.

Great theme, and it's good to see people mapping for Dangerzone!

To be honest I watched the trailer at double speed because ain't nobody got time to watch 3 minutes of trees and grass set to that saccharine soundtrack. If the seagull sound is part of the ingame soundscape, I would suggest lowering the volume considerably because that's going to block important gameplay sounds. You may also need to diversify a bit more between areas of the map so that players always have a quick point of reference to figure out where they are.

All in all, liking what I see so far.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:50 PM, text_fish said:

Great theme, and it's good to see people mapping for Dangerzone!

To be honest I watched the trailer at double speed because ain't nobody got time to watch 3 minutes of trees and grass set to that saccharine soundtrack. If the seagull sound is part of the ingame soundscape, I would suggest lowering the volume considerably because that's going to block important gameplay sounds. You may also need to diversify a bit more between areas of the map so that players always have a quick point of reference to figure out where they are.

All in all, liking what I see so far.

Yeah, seagulls are part of in-game soundscapes, but in game they are much much quieter. I just made them louder for video purposes :D. Thanks for feedback and advices!