Sign in to follow this  
I ♡ The 1950's

[CS:GO] de_reich (W.I.P.)

Hello everyone!

Today I proudly introduce to you fine folks... Reich! (It's a German word that is pronounced as "Like" but with an "R" replacing the "L")

STORY: The European Union is becoming unstable, and as a result, Germany has left the European Union to start a new era: The Fourth Reich. Due to no longer being allies with the rest of Europe, security has been increased by adding state border checkpoints and more military budgeting.

Now, foreign terrorists seek to destroy two pre-war buildings in a border city in north-eastern Germany. Will you side with the foreign terrorist force and destroy old German relic buildings? Or will you side with the German Counter-Terrorist force and save the New German Reich?

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug, please let me know in the discussion areas! I'm also open to personal tours of the map if you're interested!

Things to come: Working bot navigation mesh, Radar map.

Fun fact of the map: My custom Fourth Reich German flag is a combination of 3 old German flags that are no longer used. Even the colors!

Give the map a download here!: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1648314657

Happy mappings y'all!

I ♡ The 1950's

20190211120659_1.jpg

20190211120629_1.jpg

20190211120638_1.jpg

20190211120647_1.jpg

20190211120617_1.jpg

Edited by I ♡ The 1950's