That50'sGuy

[CS:GO] de_border (W.I.P.)

Hi everyone!

Today I'm releasing another update!

Bombsite A has been heavily re-done, and Bombsite B has been temporarily removed for re-design while A-Site gets tested :)

Feel free to give it a try and leave any feedback: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713599987

Have a great day! And enjoy this view of the river near A-Site :D

20190507153402_1.jpg

Edited by I ♡ The 1950's

On 5/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, That50'sGuy said:

Hi everyone!

Today I'm releasing another update!

Bombsite A has been heavily re-done, and Bombsite B has been temporarily removed for re-design while A-Site gets tested :)

Feel free to give it a try and leave any feedback: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713599987

Have a great day! And enjoy this view of the river near A-Site :D

20190507153402_1.jpg

I really like what you did here but I think the light color is a little off.

11 minutes ago, That50'sGuy said:

I'm glad to hear that. What about the color do you think needs modifying? Any information helps.

The light has too much greenish-bluish accent in my opinion, sth like sea color. I would move light color closer to white. winter-night-wallpaper.png

1 minute ago, Marcin Poloczek said:

The light has too much greenish-bluish accent in my opinion, sth like sea color. I would move light color closer to white. 

Sure! I'll give it a try and hopefully reduce some of the blue/green lighting. Thank you for your feedback.

1 minute ago, That50'sGuy said:

This map is on hiatus while the mapping contest is going on, but here's what's to come in late February.

20190828173353_1.jpg

I really like this detail that there is no actual snow beneath the car. I believe the "no snow" area is sticking a little too much tho. Also you should remove snow on the street to indicate that the care rode there not long ago. I don't know if you know what I mean.

21 hours ago, RedSkittleFox said:

I really like this detail that there is no actual snow beneath the car. I believe the "no snow" area is sticking a little too much tho. Also you should remove snow on the street to indicate that the care rode there not long ago. I don't know if you know what I mean.

There actually is snow under the car, it just looks like there isn't due to the shadow. (By the way, there's no snow on the car either, just to clear that up) But now that you mention it, I probably should make it a blend texture and make the area under it look a little cleaner/less traveled. I thought the tire tracks in the snow already indicated traffic, though I suppose I could make it more obvious if that's what you suggest.

Edited by That50'sGuy