Sign in to follow this  
MrMadsci

Level Designer Needed (PAID)

Hey there,

My company is looking to hire a level designer for a 3D puzzle game/shooter. It's a unity based game.

If you offer to build the levels as a service (in unity, or in modeling) let me know as that's a bonus but not required.

25-30 levels need to be designed, I'd ideally like to pay per level design as we are a small company just starting, Rev-share option always on the table. Please let me know what your price is. Providing a portfolio as well!

Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime! I'm sure people will line up to apply. Good luck, man!

1 hour ago, Radu said:

Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime! I'm sure people will line up to apply. Good luck, man!

I can't tell if this is sarcastic - I based this post on others I had seen - have I done something wrong? 

Super sarcastic. You should at least write something about the company you work for and provide a website link. Then what else can you tell us about the game? Is it even past the prototype stage? Does it have a placeholder name? How did you guys decide on 25-30 levels? There's barely any information to work with. It isn't a good way to attract people.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:37 AM, MrMadsci said:

If you offer to build the levels as a service (in unity, or in modeling) let me know as that's a bonus but not required.

Hey I think good points raised by Radu, that info he mentions surely can spur more interest.

regarding the quote, I’m interpreting that paragraph as if you’d be happy to have someone to even just do high-level design, and provide you with paper-designs. I don’t see otherwise how the building part would be optional. Am I correct in the assumption?