Sign in to follow this  
untor

Residence Rescue

Have played hostage rescue version and i liked your map but i found some problem.

1- Major problem: Bridge border. If you take hostage and jump other side of bridge goodbye this hostage. You should clip bridge's border. 

2- Optimization: CT, T Base and Bridge around optimization is bad.( I tested lowest settings with my potato computer).

3- Some used soundscape name is wrong.  This is console screenshot: Console Screenshot

On 2/3/2019 at 10:30 PM, neptune said:

Have played hostage rescue version and i liked your map but i found some problem.

1- Major problem: Bridge border. If you take hostage and jump other side of bridge goodbye this hostage. You should clip bridge's border. 

2- Optimization: CT, T Base and Bridge around optimization is bad.( I tested lowest settings with my potato computer).

3- Some used soundscape name is wrong.  This is console screenshot: Console Screenshot

Thank you
About Soundscape i was fixed)
Optimization and Bridge border in future update.

12 hours ago, untor said:

Thank you
About Soundscape i was fixed)
Optimization and Bridge border in future update.

I forgot to mention onething. My advice if  you add little dirt detail to glass door texture it would be better.