Dr.ParadoX

Propper doesnt compile models.

So I decided to create a map. Thou I was rather surprised when an error popped up saying that I got over the brush limit. A good fella suggested that I use propper to convert burshes into models. I added propper to hammer but now there is a problem. When I try to convert the brushes into models nothing happens. Compile log stops here:

** Executing...
** Command: propper
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\bin\maps\aim_wintermaze_2016_v2"

Propper 0.32. Originally written by Carl Foust, fixed and compiled for SDK Base 2013 by tuxxi. Adapted from vbsp.exe by Valve Software. (May 25 2016)
4 threads
materialPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\materials
Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\bin\maps\aim_wintermaze_2016_v2.vmf
material "1default/toolsnodraw" not found.
Material not found!: 1DEFAULT/TOOLSNODRAW
ConVarRef mat_reduceparticles doesn't point to an existing ConVar
material "metal/industrialbellbottomon02" not found.
Material not found!: METAL/INDUSTRIALBELLBOTTOMON02
Can't find surfaceprop panel for material METAL/PRODVENTA, using default
material "/over" not found.
Material not found!: /OVER
Brush 222016: MAX_MAP_PLANES
Side 5
Texture: 1DEFAULT/TOOLSNODRAW

I restarted hammer but the brushes werent compiled. Problem with propper parameters? 

1446359757_Screenshot(85).png.db077c076a1429c9fc36360252f1a337.png

Screenshot (86).png

You should also name the Prop. But I guess that is not the problem.

Have you ported the textures into the mod container?

Did you followed this steps: https://www.tophattwaffle.com/configuring-propper-for-steampipe/ ?

I only managed to get the qc and smd files by doing what TopHatWaffle wrote. I compile the the prop with Crowbar afterwards.

Edited by Ringel