Sign in to follow this  
Seldoon182

Prodeus (Doom-like)

Looks cool, especially to see where it came from. The blood effects though are a little too much and just make it hard to see what is going on.

4 hours ago, Radu said:

@Pericolos0 Gibhard, where art thou? 

I’ve asked these underhanded questions both here and on Twitter and no reply ☹️

~

im not too worried but lots of people complain about pixelation. I wonder if YouTube compression ruined the trailer launch or really needs to be turned down a bit (although from what I understand is not a filter but there’s a whole pipeline for creating the assets so that would mean redo pretty much everything).

i think my most grief with the hud is the big ass crosshairs for the shotgun, makes me hope the crosshair will be customisable and that I can just stick to a simple circle for everything.

14 hours ago, blackdog said:

I’ve asked these underhanded questions both here and on Twitter and no reply ☹️

~

im not too worried but lots of people complain about pixelation. I wonder if YouTube compression ruined the trailer launch or really needs to be turned down a bit (although from what I understand is not a filter but there’s a whole pipeline for creating the assets so that would mean redo pretty much everything).

i think my most grief with the hud is the big ass crosshairs for the shotgun, makes me hope the crosshair will be customisable and that I can just stick to a simple circle for everything.

Yeah I think it might be the compression, if you check the pics on the steam page they aren't as pixelly.