Almaas

[CS:GO] de_village (WIP)

Looks interesting! So make sure to have a good story for the map, like why and what is the terrorists blowing up. I see similar themed maps, but they're lacking exactly this

Looks promising so far! But there are a couple of things you should change in my opinion:

- Gameplay looks really interesting. Some pretty cool angles, routes etc. But maybe it's too complex already. Don't add more routes. Try to simplify by removing what you don't need.

- Some very high shooting ranges (e.g. I1 to L15 on your overview)

- The ground has pretty much the same height level everywhere (except some ramps, bridges etc.). This makes the map look unrealistic. Add some slight height variation to make it look less flat. Preferably with displacements.

- There are many 90° angles (overview!). This looks too constructed imo and the player also has to check many corners. Try to add more diagonals. Catfood's de_ruby is a good example on how to do it right (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1364646330&searchtext=ruby). But this requires some decent knowledge about the Source engine (func_instances, func_detail, VVIS, ...). Don't know how familiar you are with it already.

- Some areas/routes are too narrow in my opinion. For example where there are the log piles and pillars on screenshot 1

But all in all In like it. :)Keep it up!