Prey (Shakey shakey)

MrH2o

what ive seen so far from prey looks fucking horrible

sure it looks nice with all these shaders n maps, but theres no style, its just stupid boring sci fi

so tired of these generic sci fi games, and its perfect that everything uses the doom 3 engine looks the same :G

those portals r kinda neat tho

so tired of these generic sci fi games, and its perfect that everything uses the doom 3 engine looks the same :G

"I dunno how you can say that altho i will admitt...." I always wanted to say that, anyone know were i got it from ?

Anyway, did you see the vid, it had some cool Bar scene in the beginnin, space flying action, your hands seen when pressing a button, and walking in the roof. Sure a Office or town kinda thing would be cooler then "intestines on the wall that flows levels" but im still impressed

Interesting. Very polished. Some original ideas. Great opening to hook you in, but I want to see more Earth/Turok-esque stuff and less of that futuristic Doom 3 lookalike gunk.

I want to know why children are held captive on a space ship and possessed by ghosts, too.

Gotta say I'm not impressed by what I've seen so far with Prey and I partly agree with Mazy.

Best sci-fi game ever is System Shock 2 and no, I wont ever stop mentioning it :P

No, best sci-fi game ever is UFO: Enemy Unknown.

Nah, I'd go with D3 on this one. SS3 needs to happen.