Roald

Roald van der Scheur | Level Designer

Looks neat dude!!

I like your overview showing where things are and where zombies come from! I also like your gameplay video at the bottom, but I think it should come in way sooner in the page. Videos are always better at communicating gameplay than screenshots, especially yours since you added voiceover!

If you take a step back and squint, all of your screenshots look identical... I'd probably replace some of them with different ones, like one of an interior, one looking downwards at an area, etc.

image.png.ef6a0ac4bb4d2a033976752a75669efc.png

Also there's still a few typos, I highly recommend running all text through a spellchecker before publishing, even if it looks all good at a glance...

image.png.a2cd68f149a25e96a189ce6443b82d58.png

Cheers, Keep it up!

@MikeGon Thank you so much for your feedback! Those are great points and I immediately implemented the changes to my portfolio. 
To be honest, I have been a litle negligent on the text and assumed it would be correct somehow 😶

Hi there, my name is Roald and I have a strong thrive for creating things in any sense of the word. I love to draw, paint, photograph, write, design levels, develop ideas and think about solutions.

Hi there, my name is Roald and I have a strong desire to create things in any sense of the word. I love to draw, paint, photograph, write, create spaces, develop ideas and think about solutions.

Hope this helps :)