Sign in to follow this  
Izuno

One Piece World Seeker

Funny...I was never a Nintendo guy.  That is until Switch and Zelda BotW.  Given the art style in Zelda and how it is easily now one of my favorite games of all time, I have become anime-curious.  Hence when I saw this One Piece trailer I thought I'd share it here.

Not exactly the art direction I would have expected for this IP. Gameplay looks slick, but I think a Ni No Kuni kind of vibe would have gone a long way. Or maybe it’s just the turqoise ambience in the area presented that’s throwing me off.

Edited by grapen

This would be a bit different to The Adventure series for One Piece, I'm really interested in this game!

I want it ASAP, I didn't like the Pirate warrior series, because it felt too repetetive, I really liked the Adventure series (Grand adventure, Unlimited Cruise and so on).
I always thought that One Piece should get a game like the Naruto Ultimate Storm series (Good combat, good take on the story and so on) but so far, not so much.
I love the Anime but the games have been hard to play, though some of the Adventures game are nice (The Spin-off ones with separate story, I haven't played them all though!)