Sign in to follow this  
ChrisXswe

Armed Heist - A small studio project

Hello guys at the forum,

Today is a big day for me, the Studio I'm working at (Sozap) are relasing their game globally (this is my first commercial release as well, it's quite special to me), so I just wanted to share this with you guys on the forum and I would love to hear from you what you think of the game that I've worked on since January (I've done Mission design and Level design, I've also helped out with various changes on mechanics and menues).

We're only eleven people at the studio and two of them aren't even working with the game (Marketing and CEO), so we're only nine Developers working on the game, especally we're a small studio working on a too big project, but we will continue to work on the game even further by bringing more content (New weapons, armors, locations, missions and skins, also a quite asked co-op mode) and hopefully we will also expand the studio with more artists and programmers before the year ends.

The game is currently only release on iPad and iPhone, the game is Free-to-play.

So what is Armed Heist?

Armed Heist is a third person cover-based shooter that lets players take part of a legendary crime spree. Clash with law enforcement and dangerous thugs while
robbing banks and other valuable locations, all to increase your reputation as the most infamous criminal in the city.

With over 10+ different locations in the city and with multiple jobs for each, no session will ever be the same for maximum replayability.
Dive deep into the massive customization system with over 40+ weapons, each with their own modifications and skins, that'll make the weapons truly unique for you.

Armed Heist on App Store

Love to hear what you guys think of the game

/ Best Regards
Christofer Schenström

IntenseHeists.jpg.4dadf8dbc958af07349d262904f4aec9.jpg

CustomizeYourWeapons.jpg.070d7b78f8cb6e01bd436fac3e7be7dd.jpg

DynamicCoverSystem.jpg.d05fd5f17a3b02a4abe50cd5f09e24d9.jpg

ActionPackedShooter.jpg.76bf6115755464a2dd43888dd371b357.jpg

EarnTonsOfCash.jpg.07302390c0f1f8c57324a5a934d5a89e.jpg

Edited by ChrisXswe
Good feedback to embed trailer and Screenshots

17 hours ago, blackdog said:

Bit of a shame you didn't embed the video and some screens, but I followed the link to youtube and must say I'm impressed, it's basically Payday on mobile. Impressive!

Thank you blackdog for the feedback, I've edited the main post with the things you've pointed out.