LORDDEATH

De_Westcoast

Did you put a cartoonish filter over the screenshots? Would love to see the original screenshots or more realistic textures聽馃榿

You did really great on the aestethics, it really feels like a small hilly (industrial) American town.聽

About gameplay I cannot say alot, not sure if you placed all those cars and other props with gameplay features in mind or you just placed them this way so it looked good? It kinda feels a litle chaotic on the main road with all these traffic cones arround the truck. Might work on a deathmatch map but for Bomb Defusal I would go for something more 'clean'

Anyways looking great, keep it up!聽馃ぉ

PS: on the 4th screenshot there is a police fence going through the wall

Edited by Roald

On 8/13/2018 at 4:53 AM, Roald said:

Did you put a cartoonish filter over the screenshots? Would love to see the original screenshots or more realistic textures聽馃榿

You did really great on the aestethics, it really feels like a small hilly (industrial) American town.聽

About gameplay I cannot say alot, not sure if you placed all those cars and other props with gameplay features in mind or you just placed them this way so it looked good? It kinda feels a litle chaotic on the main road with all these traffic cones arround the truck. Might work on a deathmatch map but for Bomb Defusal I would go for something more 'clean'

Anyways looking great, keep it up!聽馃ぉ

PS: on the 4th screenshot there is a police fence going through the wall

Thanks! Im working on it

6 minutes ago, blackdog said:

The seafront/lakefront reminds me of Alan Wake... like it has been said, it feels a bit chaotic tho. Needs an overview to discuss gameplay

aight will do