[HP]

Doom Eternal

On 3/15/2020 at 6:48 AM, dux said:

So from sounds of it, seems like it was bit of a shitty podcast.

Not because of Hugo tho, Joe really missed the mark on this episode, a bit of a shame tbh...

I can't wait take it anymore............ doom eternal and then hla right after the other

On 3/15/2020 at 1:48 PM, dux said:

So from sounds of it, seems like it was bit of a shitty podcast.

7 hours ago, [HP] said:

Not because of Hugo tho, Joe really missed the mark on this episode, a bit of a shame tbh...

Yeah but I mean, he’s not a gaming personality or expert by any mean, so… I think it’s interesting to see the personal side of a game personality. Surely wasn’t informative, but was entertaining at times.

Also the “i was an artist on a Mac [so I couldn’t play I’d software games]” is a poor excuse on Hugo’s part 😜 Id were among the first to distribute cross platform, plus Carmack used Apple computers to code at the beginning I’m pretty sure, at least the Next.

Edited by blackdog

All Joe used to go on about was how much he was "addicted" to quake. How he had a t1 line installed to play it online. He liked to paint a picture of him being a big gamer guy back in the day. He's had John Carmack on before and that was a great podcast. This one though? I dunno what was up, but he doesn't need to be a gaming personality to not be a knob to Hugo who was obviously excited and nervous to be there, he is a fan of JRE after all.

Edited by dux