[HP]

Doom Eternal

@MikeGon I actually hadn't played any other halos at that point, the only videogames I played was Metroid and flash games. Definitely changed things :D. However, Metroid 2 and Metroid Fusion are still godlike on my singleplayer games ranking. That whole change of direction thing reminds me of this act man video where he says the popularity of a franchise entry is dependent on whether they include what made the original games great. I couldn't agree enough.

As for doom I guess I will have to play the game instead of sitting here worrying about a trailer that was probably made by a whole different team of people.聽

And then Stadia. I have been wondering about that forever. How is the response time? That has always been my problem with these streaming services, and it really ruined them for me.

1 hour ago, Interfearance said:

And then Stadia. I have been wondering about that forever. How is the response time? That has always been my problem with these streaming services, and it really ruined them for me.

As a player I'm usually sensitive to and critical of input delay, I tend to get frustrated with聽the new Smash because of that for instance (might also be because I suck though聽馃榿)

So I did see a little bit of delay, it was noticeable with the aiming in particular, but to be fair it was very small. I'm guessing since this was on the PAX expo floor with the big presentation and everything they聽must have had a crazy good setup/broadband, so this was likely a better-than-average聽scenario...

Tbh the only games I'd see myself play on that at home would be those with anim-driven controls that already聽feel less responsive and aren't affected as much by delay聽(Assassins creed, Witcher, God of war etc), and maybe turn-based games like Civ since you can take all the time you need.

Edited by MikeGon