Vaya

[CSGO] Victoria

This is like going back in time and being able to walk around the galleria with the weird fountain that I’m prettt sure the area is inspired from.

You guys local at all? Could meet for a beer in case :D

Yeah do remember that, was wondering if Waldo maybe was. Thought about it because I'm meeting friends in town tomorrow. Anyway if you come down let me know :D as well I haven't been to Edinburgh yet, I'll DM when it happens. 

5 hours ago, blackdog said:

Yeah do remember that, was wondering if Waldo maybe was. Thought about it because I'm meeting friends in town tomorrow. Anyway if you come down let me know :D as well I haven't been to Edinburgh yet, I'll DM when it happens. 

Sorry pal, I'm from Germany. London would be a bit of a trip for me :D

17 hours ago, Interfearance said:

What is that blank Dev texture you used? It looks so clean

I always use the reflectivity borderless textures. On victoria, we kept it all in the 50 one, but they come in 9 different shades. Search the textures for "ref b" and they'll come up.

On 10/30/2018 at 4:40 AM, blackdog said:

I haven’t played the latest versions, but not all areas of maps need to be very connected.

I see the choice as a balance of ability to take/retake, looking at the layout, A-site makes me think of Inferno B-site. It’s tucked in a corner with only one way in for both teams.

But unlike inferno it makes mid con the most viable rotation every time which leads straight on to site, whereas speedway which is fastest on inferno leads to arch side, library and truckside (if you so choose)