Sign in to follow this  
FrieChamp

2018 FIFA World Cup

On 6/13/2018 at 2:10 PM, FrieChamp said:

I think we don't have one of these yet?

One day remaining, boys! And we are off to a great start as Spain just fired their head coach:v

I'm guessing Lopetegui would have preferred to wait with that announcement after the WC and Real Madrid basically screwed him over, and La Roja while they were at it.

Don't get why a lot of people are blaming it on the Royal Spanish Football Federation. 

Anyway, Portugal - Spain should be an interesting game tonight :) Also interested in Egypt - Uruguay this afternoon, hoping Salah can play.

On 6/16/2018 at 7:36 AM, Tisky said:

Portugal - Spain was entertaining. Can't wait for Argentina - Iceland, i need that volcano! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVq0MrmezpI

Argentina - Iceland: 1-1. The Northeners are at it again! 😁 Got my Germany jersey on and look forward to today's match against Mexico.

Crazy fun fact: so far 5 out of the top 6 ranking teams haven't been able to win their opening game. Fingers crossed for tonight 🙏

Interesting tournament so far. I think Belgium can win the trophy. They have the best players and a working team while most of the favorites had a disappointing start.

But scripting is pretty obvious. 😁

I mean: Italy and Netherlands missing. Russia always wins. Germany dropping out in group stage. Ronaldo being even more overpowered than in FIFA 18. Come on, this is ridiculous! 😆

Gotta see how Belgium performs against a better team though, looking forward to the game against England.

Little doubt on my mind that Brazil, Germany and the like will get their shit together in their next matches after they got a wake-up call (better to have that early than late).

3 hours ago, Pampers said:

I'm liking this VAR thing more and more

Same. It's still not perfect, which is understandable, but it's a great addition overall. 

To be honest, I didn't expect the referee to overturn his earlier decision of granting Brazil a penalty in the game against Costa Rica for example.

Edited by Squad