14 minutes ago, Minos said:

I actually picked it up again (after trying it before and not liking it), but second time, I actually quite like it :D Love what they do with the gameplay once you unlock a few abilities. Can tell they put a lot of love in this game!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167198fc2f5f6c9f79e

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I unlocked all of Jesse's powers, once you have all of the game's toolkit at your disposal, the combat becomes so damn fun! Juggling your throw power to break shields, then using a gun to hurt the e

Boom, beat it! Stellar fucking video game!     Control culminates in this moment, gameplay, music, level design, the whole package, really badass:  

"They were all dead. The final gunshot is an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point."  Sam's a legend man!

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Squad said:

It's currently free at EGS until June 17.

Oh I was just thinking this morning I need to check what’s free this week.

I have it on PS4 and will play it on there first, but if is good as everybody says I would enjoy replaying it once I have a new machine that can run all the fancy stuff.

I was actually thinking if to start this again, I tried and did like the very first but when you meet first survivors, but was so shattered that night I was actually falling asleep pad in hand.

Maybe after Uncharted 4, I should be very near the end of that one.

11 hours ago, blackdog said:

Oh I was just thinking this morning I need to check what’s free this week.

I have it on PS4 and will play it on there first, but if is good as everybody says I would enjoy replaying it once I have a new machine that can run all the fancy stuff.

I was actually thinking if to start this again, I tried and did like the very first but when you meet first survivors, but was so shattered that night I was actually falling asleep pad in hand.

Maybe after Uncharted 4, I should be very near the end of that one.

If you can play it on PC, i'd play there instead. On PS4, the game suffers from really bad FPS stuttering during combat, and some bad screen space reflections.

On 6/11/2021 at 10:18 PM, ┌HP┘ said:

If you can play it on PC, i'd play there instead. On PS4, the game suffers from really bad FPS stuttering during combat, and some bad screen space reflections.

Don’t think my GeForce 970M will do it justice. I figured if to play decent I have to lower the settings might as well play on the console.

On 6/12/2021 at 1:02 PM, Vilham said:

I experienced basically zero FPS stuttering unless it was super insane with dozens of explosions happening.

Did you play on the pro? I can't for the life of me remember if I already had my ps4pro or not, but I do remember crazy drops during heavy combat, so it could be I was still on the base ps4?

Ha, possible, yeah... I played it on release. It also wouldn't surprised me if the game actually ran worse on the PS4 pro, as they could have tonned back a lot of graphical stuff on the base PS4 to run better, and maybe punched it up too much on the pro, but yeah I remember It got pretty bad.

I wanna play this again, the DLC they release is a good excuse to give it another run. I gotta get my hands on a RTX card first, and the odds of that happening aren't very high.

On 6/15/2021 at 1:10 AM, ┌HP┘ said:

i wanna play this again, the DLC they release is a good excuse to give it another run. I gotta get my hands on a RTX card first, and the odds of that happening aren't very high.

I remember replaying Alan Wake from start for both DLCs, was great way to experience it.

For Control I have the complete experience and they’re already out so won’t be exactly the same. I also wonder and kinda expect them to mix in the original experience like I’ve seen other games do (like in Just Cause 3 the flying base full of mechs is just already there before you finish the full campaign).

For the cards… seems like the only way to get something is to resort to pre-built PCs 😕