[HP]

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Great fun so far. Like I said I've never played RE2. Having a blast solving puzzles in the Police Station. Just taking my time and exploring and looking at all the details :) Running it on max on 1440p @ 60fps. Looks pretty dope.

Loving it too. Even though I know the story already, they throw some stuff in there to keep it interesting.

The level design, backtracking and puzzle solving is so damn fun man. 

@ElectroSheep do the DLC's when you're done with the game, they're pretty good!

As for RE2, I beat Leon's campaign on normal difficulty, took me around 10 hours. It's as close to perfection as a video game can get for me, great sound, art, gameplay, level design and survial horror aspects. It's like a cocktail of awesome!

I'll wait a few days, and play Claire Campaign on hard, can't wait to see how the game differs! :D

Oh nice didn't know there was DLC. Sounds interesting!

Convinced the girlfriend to watch me play the game and I think she's enjoying watching me play. Lickers freak her out and she's not a fan of Mr.X :D Started playing the campaign with Claire on normal difficulty and am about 4 hours in. Loving solving the puzzles and I really love how they got the , quite frankly weird building, to work in a realistic looking game.

They've really nailed it. It feels like Resident Evil 2 but dayum bro you seen these graphics? Runs nice and smooth at 1440p, high settings, on my 980ti too.

We're both busy all week so will have to pick it up again the weekend. Can't wait!

Just finished this the other day, got the true ending. 16 hours for both campaigns according to steam. It was pretty cool! Loved it. Would recommend. It was my first Resident Evil game as well.

Spoiler

Not a fan of Mr X, I want to explore that huge mansion, not run around aimlessly looking for that small little thing I missed. Kind wish he would appear on scenario B only. Not gonna lie, some of the item hunt was a bit obnoxious, had to look up a walkthrough in a couple places. No way I would've figured out how to proceed otherwise, but maybe I'm just getting old :(. Mostly I needed to examine items more. My second playthrough with claire was much easier as well, I almost never used the uzi and finished the game with ample herbs and gunpowder.

Nothing too severe though, these are small nitpicks and mostly come to preference. Really loved the survival horror gameplay and how the zombies react to bullets and such. It was really well thought out and balanced. Good balance between "I'm fucked pls help me" and "alright, I'm gonna use this item here and free up a slot, then move unto here and do this, then backtrack and pick up this, and...".