Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

Fallout 76

I've cancelled my pre-order for this.

I'm a huge Fallout fan but after watching some FO76 gameplay it just feels like it will get boring quite fast. All of the quests seem really basic (find something, kill these waves, kill this big bad boss enemy) and I just don't think the story is going to be good at all. No human NPC's to give quests or have dialogue with - it was all holotapes and notes with the odd robot it seemed.

VATs looks horrible and it might be fun to play with friends for a bit but there's only so much killing and looting I can take without interesting quests and story to keep me moving forward. I don't care for the building aspect either but I bet you miss out on a lot if you don't do it.

Might pick it up when it's cheaper or if it turns out it's actually awesome.

21 hours ago, [HP] said:

I love how some guy in the comments points out that the underworld didn’t even exist until much later, regarding what’s being talked about at 2:58. So not only is there hardly any story here, whatever scraps of it there are is not even canonically correct.

27 minutes ago, grapen said:

I love how some guy in the comments points out that the underworld didn’t even exist until much later, regarding what’s being talked about at 2:58. So not only is there hardly any story here, whatever scraps of it there are is not even canonically correct.

When your fans know more about your IP than you do xD

I'm probably going to pass on getting 76. Although it's always been my dream to play Fallout with another person (Namely, my brother), I feel like 76 is gonna be rather boring to play. I'll stick with Fallout 4 and pray someone makes a local multiplayer mod for it 😂