Battlefield V

Radix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounds like the game is losing its identity. I can see the criticism if this journalist and I would agree with him, the spotting system sounds terrible... I understand it can be super frustrating to spot people in such a realistic environment, but I mean, that's the game you are creating. Sounds like they are changing it to be more COD as possible

On a different note: the snow omg, is the most realistic I've ever seen in a game

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Sounds like the game is losing its identity. I can see the criticism if this journalist and I would agree with him, the spotting system sounds terrible... I understand it can be super frustrating to spot people in such a realistic environment, but I mean, that's the game you are creating. Sounds like they are changing it to be more COD as possible

On a different note: the snow omg, is the most realistic I've ever seen in a game

I was afraid about this spotting system but in the comments : 

image.png.9942a582fda8db5095a5bd5a9b41c4c1.png

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Puddy said:

I agree that the trailer cuts have been a little fast...

Because the art itself is really high quality, gameplay seems really fun too, but this shoehorned caffeinated presentation is really off-putting, for me anyway! I'm sure this will sell like hot cakes, ahah.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, [HP] said:

Because the art itself **********TROOOOOOOOOOOOOM**************

is really high quality ***********SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZ********************, gameplay **************BRBRBRBRBRB********************************

seems really fun too**********************************BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMSWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSG*************************

, but this shoehorned caffeinated *********************************************DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGSSSSSS***************************************

presentation is

really

off-

putting

*******************ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZW**********

, for me anyway!

I'm sure this will sell like hot cakes, ahah.

What's wrong about this?

Edited by Buddy

On 8/16/2018 at 6:43 PM, [HP] said:

I'm probably just getting old but that trailer is way too high octane for me, I couldn't watch the whole thing. This franchise is really not for me, lol.

I think they dialed a tad down since the first trailer, unless I got used to it (although compared to previous BFs I have payed much less attention to these videos).
It worked better for me this time round, although I feel that "caffeinated" is a very fitting description :D