Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

Call Of Duty Black Ops 4

10 hours ago, Puddy said:

man... i love blackout... but i feel like i am in a minority or so? i dont know many people who are into it

I definitely enjoy it but man...I still die a lot. Got my first solo win in blackout a couple nights ago, so maybe I'm getting the hang of it. But it is clear to me that having not played a COD title in many years is certainly not doing me any favours. While I can attribute deaths in PUBG to tactical errors most of times, I feel like I often die in Blackout because I lack the twitch shooter skillz? I dunno, maybe I am just getting old...

Played gun game last night. For some reason CoD does pistol first then more powerful weapons. I guess its inline with everything they do where they encourage power creep. I personally think its pretty shitty.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:12 AM, FrieChamp said:

I definitely enjoy it but man...I still die a lot. Got my first solo win in blackout a couple nights ago, so maybe I'm getting the hang of it. But it is clear to me that having not played a COD title in many years is certainly not doing me any favours. While I can attribute deaths in PUBG to tactical errors most of times, I feel like I often die in Blackout because I lack the twitch shooter skillz? I dunno, maybe I am just getting old...

yeah, i feel ya... a lot of tactics can be denied by pure twitchiness. i am pretty good but i just get wrecked by some crazy people on the interwebs sometimes.

part of the reason i like blackout is that getting the drop on someone isn't everything, but the flip side of that is ofc that people can whip around and insta-hs you 😛 

One thing I personally find slightly annoying is that the much smaller map size in comparison to PUBG makes it harder to find a spot to drop at where nobody else is. I guess it is in line with the more fast-paced style of Blackout but sometimes I just want to get some time to loot and not be shot in the back 5 seconds into the round because the dude next to me dropped closer to the weapon spawn.