I finished it! And it was pretty much a letdown. The thing that bothered me the most is the overall design of the world and the way you go about traversing it. I just didn't enjoy the driving at all and there's plenty of driving from one side of the map to the other. Thank god there was just one main mission where you have to participate in a race.

As I pointed out in a previous post, there are plenty of areas that feel rushed through development or that have been overlooked by QC. The overall big picture is fine. The game looks amazing with some really expansive vistas. But once you start slowing down and taking in all the details, that's when you begin to notice a lot of issues like floating/overlapping props, weird texturing or just inconsistent detail density. There seem to be issues with dialogue as well. I experienced several instances where the characters were playing their talking animations, but there was just no sound. Sometimes I could see the HUD radio transmission pop up and no sound until I opened/closed the inventory for some reason.

I also didn't enjoy the way the mechanics and weapons were introduced and taught to the player. Why do I need a tutorial on how to fire a shotgun after I've just used a weapon to shoot my way through the introduction of the game?

I have to say, the marketing team did an excellent job! The presentation and hype built towards the release was spot on.